Thursday 23rd February 2023
12:30pm - 1:15pm
Ensure all your patients with an active diagnosis of Diabetes Mellitus are on a current GP Management Plan/Team Care Arrangement and have had a HbA1c test at least every 6-12 months.
This session is focused on:
- How to implement a Diabetes quality improvement activity (Quality Improvement Measure 1 The proportion of regular patients who have had a HcA1c measurement result recorded within the previous 12 months)
- Ensuring all patients with an active diagnosis of Diabetes have a current GPMP and a TCA and these are reviewed regularly.
- Use POLAR to assist you in recalling patients for Diabetes management.
- Tracking your progress using POLAR data.
- Using Walrus to identify gaps.
- Implementing a quality improvement activity
- How to identify the rate of patients with diabetes who have had HbA1c measurement recorded in the last 12 months.
- Accurate recording of Diabetes Diagnosis
- How to use POLAR to identify patients who have Diabetes and don’t have a GPMP or TCA in place.
In this session, attendees will be provided with tools, walkthroughs and information including a Plan-Do-Study-Act template.