Thursday 28th October 2021
7:00pm - 8:30pm
The webinar aims to assist GPs to:
- manage infants that present with stridor & other symptoms which suggest upper airway obstruction
- recognise nasal obstructive symptoms & when to refer patients for a specialist opinion & possible surgical management
- manage patients who present with neck lumps.
1. recognise important symptoms & signs of upper airway obstruction in infants that require urgent referral or emergency treatment
2. recognise nasal obstructive symptoms & understand when to refer patients for surgical management of their nasal airway
3. describe which diagnostic tools can be employed in the GP setting & contribute to an accurate diagnosis of a neck lump.