Wednesday 21st July 2021
8:30am - 12:30pm
The RCH Allied Health and Nursing Education Outreach Program is excited to invite you to attend this collaborative online course regarding Paediatric Obesity. The aim of this course is to provide nurses and allied health professionals with evidence based information and tools for assessing and managing overweight and obese children and adolescents.
Content will include:
- Broaching the topic of overweight/obesity
- Assessment and management of paediatric growth
- Psychosocial vulnerabilities and the family context
- Consideration for movement and activities in paediatric obesity
- Nursing Considerations
- Pre course short video presentation (to view prior to the course).