Tuesday 12th January 2021 - Wednesday 31st March 2021
This online educational course provides GPs, Practice Managers and Practice Nurses the opportunity to reinforce and improve the management of healthcare for Defence Veterans.
This educational event aims to improve knowledge, skills and confidence in defence veteran health consultations. Providing GPs with clarity around conducting post ADF health assessments and Medical Impairment Assessments. Providing Practice Managers and Practice Nurses with knowledge about the Coordinated Veteran Care (CVC) program, enrolment and implementation.
- Learning Outcome #1 – Describe Veteran and ADF culture and life
- Learning Outcome #2 - Describe and navigate through the CVC program for gold card holders
- Learning Outcome #3 - Describe how to conduct a post ADF Health Assessment
- Learning Outcome #4 - Identify MBS and DVA claimable item numbers
- Learning Outcome #5 - Describe how to conduct a Medical Impairment Assessment