Wednesday 03 April 2019
6:30pm - 9:00pm
Lilydale Campus- Box Hill Institute
Lilydale VIC 3140
This event will provide the most up-to-date information, latest research, findings from the recent scale up of IDEAS within community health and practical advice on the management of diabetes in general practice.
Prof Chris Gilfillan, Director of Endocrinology and General Medicine, Eastern Health
Carina Martin, General Manager Partnership & Service Development, Carrington Health
GP Clinical Editor, HealthPathways Melbourne
Panel discussion, working with general practice in team based care
- implications of recent cardiovascular endpoint trials in type 2 diabetes
- the changing paradigm of management of type 2 diabetes
- the impact of pre-diabetes
- new technology and its limitations in the management of type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- local outcomes – findings from the Integrated Diabetes Education and Assessment Service (IDEAS) within six community health sites.