Saturday 13th April 2019
8:30am - 3:45pm
Abbotsford and online
Activity based training including panel of experts and people with a lived experience of an eating disorder. To comply with RACGP and ACRRM points and allocation, predisposing and reinforcing activities must be completed pre and post attendance at this event.
- coordinate care for a person with an eating disorder with specialist services and community providers
- evaluate the signs and symptoms of the different types of eating disorders
- support patient engagement and disclosure for patients with an undiagnosed eating disorder
- implement the use of HEADDS and SCOFF screening tools
- assess the clinical risks associated with eating disorders.
Online course until December 2019: RACGP online training: Recognising eating disorders in general practice https://bit.ly/2HyzYRV