471 Mt Dandenong Road, Kilsyth, Victoria
Dr Inam Khan
Wednesday 09 June 2021
Kilsyth Medical Group is seeking a dedicated and committed Registered Nurse (Div 1) for a fully accredited and computerised general practice, 25 hours per week. The role will incorporate both treatment room services and chronic disease management. Make this position your own, working alongside a great team of doctors.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Experience in general practice
• Experience with Best Practice software
• Current registration with AHPRA
• A sound knowledge of Chronic Disease Management, Care Planning and Health Assessments and DVA CVC program
• Triage, wound management, setting up and assisting in treatment room procedures, infection control, immunisations, cold chain management, ear syringing, cervical screening, ECG and spirometry
• Recalls and Reminder management using HotDoc
• Excellent problem-solving skills, presentation, organisation and time management skills.
Start date: ASAP. Contact Practice Manager on 9725 5444.