In this issue:
- DHHS COVID-19 Daily Update
- COVID-19 Snapshot (see below)
- Updates for general practice
- Updates for primary care providers
- WorkSafe Victoria has produced resources for health providers, with videos for nurses and paramedics in particular, experiencing violence or aggression in the workplace.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has developed four interactive eLearning modules for health service staff. Training is an important part of managing the skills and knowledge to prevent and manage occupational violence and aggression (OVA).
- Telehealth demonstration
- Updates for pharmacy
- How our services have mobilised
- Deepdene Surgery's switch to "Coronavirus-Safe (as possible) practice"
- Volunteers Sought to Sew Hospital Gowns
- Mask distribution
COVID-19 in our community
Yesterday Victoria recorded its 10th death from COVID-19 as cases continued to rise in Banyule which recorded an additional 10 cases since Friday. Of Victoria's 1,158 cases, 619 have recovered.
Read the full update.