Melbourne PHN (EMPHN) is calling for Expression
of Interest (EOI) to develop and deliver an early engagement service for young
people who are experiencing, or at risk of, severe mental illness.
The Commonwealth Department of Health has funded EMPHN to undertake planning and commissioning of mental health strategies for people with, or at risk of, severe and enduring mental illness.
In doing so, EMPHN aims to improve sector efficiency and support better patient management across the continuum of care.
This EOI is part of a two-staged competitive tender process:
- Stage one – Invitation for expressions of interest (EOI)
- Stage two – Request for tender (RFT)
Interested parties are required to register via TenderSearch which is EMPHN’s eTendering portal.
regarding the EOI can only be obtained after registration.
Registration is free and can be accessed at https://www.tendersearch.com.a...
Once you receive a confirmation email of your registration, you will be able to
- view and download documentation for this EOI;
- use the Question Forum, anonymously and confidentially, to ask questions and see answers to all the questions related to this EOI; and
- submit your EOI response electronically.