EMPHN has developed a report on COVID-19 in our community. The report also shows at risk populations with active chronic diseases, the uptake in telehealth and flu immunisations. EMPHN's population of almost 1.5m has experienced:
- 1467 COVID-19 cases
- Cases in our community represent 18% of Victoria's cases.
Interpreting the data
- The report contains de-identified data collected from general practices within EMPHN's catchment via the POLAR GP data tool and DHHS COVID-19 data.
- 299 general practices contribute data through POLAR (74% of practices in the EMPHN catchment).
- Data in this report is updated weekly (where possible), and is subject to change.
- General practices using POLAR GP can also access COVID-19 reports for their practice. For further assistance, please contact email@example.com