We have now reached our 300th Practice that has a POLAR Agreement with EMPHN.
We are able to support practices to use POLAR to meet their PIP QI requirements and to pro-actively identify potentially at risk patients requiring follow up during the COVID-19 crisis.
Practices can use POLAR to search for patients such as:
- Patients that need immunisations
- Patients that have respiratory conditions that do not have an active GPMP (available via telehealth)
- Patients that have respiratory conditions that have an active GPMP that have not accessed the nurse items to assist with chronic disease management (available via telehealth)
- Patients that have mental health conditions that do not have a GP Mental Health Treatment Plan completed. (Available via telehealth)
- Patients that have chronic diseases that do not have a GPMP or their GPMP has expired (available via telehealth)
If your practice would like any assistance with accessing any of the above patient information or would like any assistance from the Digital Health Team with using POLAR please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org There are a number of Walkthroughs on EMPHNs POLAR page to assist practices to access this information. For practices that do not have POLAR GP installed and are interested EMPHN will provide a free software licence contact email@example.com